Replacing employees with robots – it’s already happening in China

Vintage robot toy

Researchers estimate that within the next 10 years, about 30-50% of all jobs will be replaced by robots and smart computers. A Chinese electronics manufacturing company, Shenzhen Evenwin Precision Technology, has plans to surpass this statistic by replacing about 90% of its employees with robots! The remaining 10% will be supervising the work being done […]

Vill du läsa artikeln?

med dina användaruppgifter om du är abonnent. Om inte, boka gärna en kostnadsfri demo med oss!

Boka en kostnadsfri demo

Fyll i uppgifterna nedan